Hey! The name's Abbey, and me and my mom (you can follow her blog at Col Reads: www.colreads.blogspot.com) are doing the "What's in a Name?" book challenge together. Books, witty discussion, analysis, and inevitable competition ensue. So here is the general outline: You have to read 6 books, and they have to fit the following criteria:
1. A book with a food in the title.
2. A book with a body of water in the title.
3. A book with a title (queen, president, sir) in the title.
4. A book with a plant in the title.
5. A book with a place name (country, city) in the title.
6. A book with a music term in the title.
Little trickier. I guess I got a little bit of a late start, but over the course of 2010, I'll be checking in, telling you which books I'm reading, and telling you how I feel about them...honestly. Nothing like a good book discussion!! So here it goes...better get reading!